Hi friends, here we are going to learn an important English Grammar ie Add a tail tag or add a question tag. This type of grammar is always ask in your exam,so be careful and learn this English grammar.
Watch my video to learn Add a tail tag or Add a question tag:
Some Solve Examples:
- We will watch it.
Ans: We will watch it, won’t we?
- Soon the birds left our area.
Ans: Soon the birds left our area, didn’t they?
- I miss that.
Ans: I miss that, aren’t I?
- There is also a surprise culprit.
Ans: There is also a surprise culprit, isn’t there?
- Rain lashed on ground.
Ans: Rain lashed on ground, didn’t it?
- He holds several records.
Ans: He holds several records, doesn’t he?
- 150 girls learnt the process.
Ans: 150 girls learnt the process, didn’t they?
- There is no other option.
Ans: There is no other option, is there?
- We can involve many people.
Ans: We can involve many people, can’t we?
- Shivam heard the problem.
Ans: Shivam heard the problem, didn’t he?
- You wouldn’t count the love you get in grams and pounds.
Ans: You wouldn’t count the love you get in grams and pounds, would you?
- I would playfully scare them.
Ans: I would playfully scare them, wouldn’t I?
Questions for Practice:
- They remind me of my passion for writing.
- I have no friend.
- Nobody is allowed to go.
- Neither of them helped me.
- Few people are reaching.
- He rarely had the time to talk of himself.
- Those boys are very naughty.
- You are returning tomorrow.
- Shubham will not help me.
- We should obey our parents.
- Have a cup of tea.
- Open the door.
- Shut your eyes.
- Close the window.
- I am not writing my lesson.
- They have done their work.
- She worked in a company.
- You can teach me.