Use of Some Preposition | Preposition |English Grammars
Hi friends, today we are going to learn English Grammar use of some preposition. It is part of parts of speech.
- Ram came at six o’clock.
- My brother lives at Allahabad.
- She went there at noon.
- The taxi run is full speed .
- I came on Tuesday.
- The book is on the table.
- The hearing upon the board is only Tuesday.
- He came in June.
- I saw him in the evening.
- She is in the room.
- You are in good health.
- He walked into the room.
- Ramesh fell into the river.
- He came with you.
- I write with a pen.
- He passed the examination with good marks.
- The boys are running with their friends.
- I traveled from in India to America.
- He got this book from Sandeep.
- They move from door to door.
- I am free from danger.
- I know him form my childhood.
- She is suffering from fever.
- Mumbai is far from Delhi.
- He went to school.
- Ram has gone to market.
- This road goes to Annapur.
- She wrote a letter to me.
- He was sitting by the fire.
- They came her by 6 o’clock.
- I came by bus.
- He came by train.
- What is time by your watch?
- He was helped by his friend.
- Mumbai is the capital of Maharashtra.
- This is pen of ram.
- He is man of high scholarship.
- He died of cholera.
- What is the prince of this pen.
- He is a man of courage.
- This book is for Rahul.
- He has been absent for a month.
- She was crying for help.
- How much did you pay for your shoes.
- I started for Mumbai.
- We left for Delhi.
- I bought this book for my son.
- The bird, flew over my head.
- The sun is hot over head.
- He lived here over a week.
- The match is over.
- The dog is sitting under the table.
- They had worked under me.
- If should be kept under lock and key.
- He is under suspension.
- You are under a wrong impression.
- He is careless about his duties.
- It is about lunch hour.
- It is about time to get up.
- She came after Christmas.
- We went out after lunch.
- She will go home the day after tomorrow.
- This is poem after Milton.
- He worked hard after day to day.
- The birds are flying above the trees.
- He has no roof above his head.
- He is above suspicion.
- There is a bridge above the river .
- Shyam stands between ram and Sohan.
- It is between me and her.
- Divide this mango among the four boys.
- Seema is among the girls.
- He is against this proposal.
- Put a ladder against the tree.
- He will reach at 7 o’clock.
- Ravi came at noon
- They are at home.
- She is at school.
20. Besides / Besides
- Our house is beside the post office.
- He sat beside me.
- Besides Hindi he knows many other language.
- He will come back before sunset.
- He stood before the judge.
- He is running behind the money.
- My house is behind the hospital.
- I had to march through the forest.
- He passed through many difficulties.
- I have gone through this book.
- I have got this book through this library.
- He has got through the examination successfully.
- He has gone toward the bus station.
- We should be kind toward the poor.
- We must contribute toward the building of the nation.
- Toward morning his temperature came down.
- Holy temple is beyond that mountains.
- One dose not want to work beyond office hours.
- I went to Kolkata during Pooja vacation.
- He will go to Delhi during the summer.
- I will just across the road.
- There is a bridge across the river.