Hello friends, here you will learn how to translate the given words and sentences and idioms in your mother tongue.
Some Solved Examples:
Translate the following words into your medium of instruction.
Translate the following sentence into your medium of instruction
- The village had because a small town.
- the teacher encouraged us to participate in the competition .
- the car knocked down the old man.
- the notebook were very expensive.
- she is afraid of cats.
- what shall we do now?
Translate the following idiom \proverb into your medium of instruction
- show and steady wins the race.
- A slip of the tongue.
- truth need no evidence.
- An early bird catches the worm
- Where there is a will, there is a way.
- To bell the cat.