Punctuate the Following| Mahesh Prajapati |English Grammar
Hello friends, here you will learn how to Punctuate the following sentence. To punctuate any sentence you must have the knowledge of all punctuation marks and how and where to use them.
Punctuate the Following Sentence:
1. hows that said nathu
Ans.: ‘How’s that?’ said Nathu.
2. may be you are right muttered ramlal
Ans.: “May be you are right”, muttered Ramlal.
3. then stay with me tonight she said lets chat
Ans.: ‘Then stay with me tonight,’ she said. ‘Let’s chat.
4. if I said meena shwetha is a very beautiful girl isnt she
Ans.: If I said, ‘Meena, Shwetha is a very beautiful girl, isn’t she ?’
5. garland the bride one of his friends prompted bishamber nath
Ans: “Garland the bride,” one of his friends prompted Bishamber Nath.
Some Questions for your Practice:
- whats that said kamal kishore.
- may be you are right muttered ramlal
- Have you studied that he asked me
- sweta is a very beautiful girl isn’t she
- well i wish you luck said sitaram
- is that so said mrs. srivastava
- he asked the bird what are you doing
- i asked my teacher why he is working outside
- we want it now chanted some of the crowd.
- i don’t wish to talk about it complained the sweeper boy
- the disease worked its way into stephens body.
- whats your name little one
- yes but i wonder what bholi will say
- robert said,this girl is mad, isnt she
- rajan exclaimed how intelligent the girl is
- tell me meena is there a prince charming who changed you so
- no, there isnt anyone like that, she said
- meena its a beautiful day
- dont raise such dust he called out to nathu.
- the holy quran says kill not your children because of poverty