Hi friends, today we are going to learn passive to active voice. Here you will learn all the rules to interchanging passive voice to active voice. If you know the all rules of changing active to passive,then it will be easy for you to change passive to active.
In passive voice sentence,object is considered as main. In passive voice there is helping verb and 3rd form of main verb and I hope you can identify the sentence now.
Click below to watch full video of interchanging passive to active voice:
Q. 1. A poem is being written by her.
Ans: She is writing a poem.
Q.2. Their homework has been done by them.
Ans. They have done their homework.
Questions for Your Practice:
Q.1. The officer killed the mad elephant.
Q.2. The door was kicked by them.
Q.3. We finished the test yesterday.
Q.4. The officer searched the ship.
Q.5.The clinic was set by her in our area.
Q.6. The bag was stolen by Raghav.
Q.7. Animals can not make tools.
Q.8. The thief was punished by the king.
Q.9. Animals do not possess hands.
Q.10. We drove him out of the house.
Q.11. Six sheep have been lost by the shepherd.
Q.12. Some boys were flying kites.
Q.13. By human was the window broken
Q.14. She has cooked food.
Q.15. I forgave him his fault.
Q.16. He was given a book by them.
Q.17. Mother taught me English.
Q.18. She is not known to me.
Q.19. I am surprised by your conduct .
Q.20. This boy broke the window- pane.
Q.21. Ajay wrote on article about our picnic.
Q.22. We appreciate your courtesy.
Q.23. The judge pronounced the sentence.
Q.24. Aarya will accept the position.
Q.25. Pratibha has written the letter.
Q.26. We adopted his recommendation.
Q.27. The physician will set the broken arm.
Q.28. I have placed the package on the table.
Q.29. committee has sent out the invitations.
Q.30. Seema designs dresses for actresses.
Q.31. The manager recently employed ten men.
Q.32. The pilot inspected the plane.
Q.34. The explorers have obtained the necessary supplies.
Q.35. The ladies served the refreshments.
Q.36. The engineers have just built a new bridge.
Q.37. The officer killed the mad dog.
Q.38. We finished the test yesterday.
Q.39. The officers searched the ship.
Q.40. The doctor set broken bone.
Q.41. Ramesh kicked Raju.
Questions for Practice
- He told us to buzz off.
- We took him straight to hospital.
- Bambi followed her.
- He gave up all his wealth.
- They did not give money.
- They don’t respect me any more.
- At first he rejected the title.
- He reported that matter.
- He did some loud thinking.
- God protects us.
- He finds the knot untied.
- They heighten the beauty of the landscape.
- 13. People stare at me.
- We separate this cream.
- Coffee increases the pulse rate.
- Games strengthen the muscles of the boys.
- They sell the wood.
- Grandpa had not followed their advice.
- Abdul Hamid had achieved greater glory.
- Birbal has saved me.
- I have told you many times.
- They will stab or kill you.
- He could hear the man yelling.
- Polish my shoes nicely.
- Ask your question.
- Call the police.
- Pull the rope.
- Turn down the offer politely.
- How did they harden their bronze tools?
- Whose face did you see?
- Who gave it to you?
- Can you manage that?
- How did the tortoise help the antelope?
- I remember my father taking me to the school.
- They let us go.
- The smoke filled the room.
- I saw Ram play.
- They made us laugh.
- He made us work.
- They found the boy guilty.
- They called him a fool.
- They are laughing at her.
- He looks after me.
- The police are searching for him.
- They will look into the matter.
- The police enquired into the case.
- They say that he is a thief.
- They believe that he knows the fact.
- Did he buy a car?
- Are you cleaning the room?
- Was he writing a letter?
- Has he finished the work?
- Had they won the match?
- Will they repay the money?
- Shall I buy a car?
- Can he solve it?
- What do you eat?
- How many students do you teach ?
- Who will win the prize?
- My mother is helped by me.
- Nothing is being done.
- No work has been done.
- She advised him to take medicine in time.
- It is time to take tea.
- He had to follow him.
- Be hopeful in your life.
- My mother bought me a bicycle.
- I painted the house green.
- They promised me higher wages.
- They told me what to do.
- No body has beaten my younger brother in race.
- They objected to this proposal.
- They must look into the matter.
- Did they make fun of him?
- Could you do that?
- Shall I buy a motor cycle?