Do’s and Don’ts Information Transfer | Writing Skills
There are many types of information transfer activity like web diagram, tree chart, table, pie chart etc. On of them is Do’s and Don’t. Its if verbal to not verbal types of information transfer. You have to draw a table with the help of give guidelines. I have solved one of them for your. There are more questions are given for your practice.
Q. Outside ‘the central library’, there is a board displaying some rules and regulations for the members. They are as follows:
(1) You should enter your name and registered in the register, before entering the library.
(2) You should pay your monthly/annual membership on time.
(3) You are not allowed to write anything on the book/magazine you have taken.
(4) You should not take any book or magazine out of the library without proper permission and registration.
(5) You should maintain pindrop silence in the library.
(6) You are not allowed to eat, drink, chat or smoke inside the library.
(7) You should return the books or magazines you have taken on time.
(8) You should not disturb other members and the librarian when you are in the library.
Write the above rules and regulations in the table Do’s and Don’t.
Click on below link for Video: https://youtu.be/uC5ljKcVocI
Question for Your Practice:
Q.1. You visit a Museum. At the entrance is a list of rules. They have been written in the form of sentences below. Rewrite them beginning with do and don’ts.
- No one must enter the ground before 9:30 a.m.
- Everyone must buy a valid ticket before entering.
- The lawns must be kept clean.
- No one should touch the exhibits.
- Visitors should move on if told to do so by Museum workers.
- Spitting or smoking is prohibited inside the museum.
- Photograph cannot be taken within the premises.
- Everyone should live by 8:30 p.m. the closing time.
Q.2. Write the given rules in the form of do’s and don’ts.
- You should brush your teeth after every meal.
- You should use a good toothbrush and toothpaste.
- It is not good for you to drink or eat anything before you clean your teeth.
- You should not eat too much ice-cream and chocolates.
- You should go to your dentist if you have toothache.
- Chewing tobacco should be avoided.
- You should regularly visit your dentist.
- You must keep your mouth clean.
Q.3. Write the given rules in the form of do’s and don’ts.
- You should stop buying eatables from the street vendors.
- You should not waste your time in doing unnecessary things.
- You should read newspapers everyday.
- You should obey your elders.
- You should avoid watching too much TV.
- You should go to sleep early and get up early.
- You should take care of your health.
- You should not believe in rumours.