Verbal to Non-verbal | Do’s and Don’ts Table | Mahesh Prajapati
Read the following statements and prepare a chart of Do’s and Don’ts. Suggest a suitable title for it:
Nature is abode for all of us. It provides us with all our basic needs. However, we must take care of the following things so that our mother nature is not harmed.
- We must plant more trees.
- We should not cut trees.
- We must keep our area neat and clean.
- We should never discharge garbage without proper management.
- We should not pollute air and water.
- We should not use plastic bag.
- We should not hunt birds and animal.
- We should use more of public transport.
- We should spread awareness about the importance of maintaining balance in nature.