Here you will learn how to write dialogue writing given in your paper. There are three types questions are asked in your exam related to dialogue. So read all chi-chat activities from your textbook. Let’s see some examples with answer.
- How do you spend your leisure time?
2. I like to read in my free time.
3. What kind of books do you like?
4. I enjoy reading detective stories the most.
A : Where did you go for a picnic recently?
B : I went Suraj Water Park for picnic.
A : Why did you select that specific picnic spot ?
B : Because, there are my slidings and pool for enjoyment.
Ajay : Do you like to play games?
Vijay: Yes, I like to play in door games.
Ajay : Do you know the importance of outdoor games?
Vijay : No, I don’t know.
Ajay : Outdoor games help us to keep physically healthy and fit.
Vijay : Thanks for this information.
Question No. 2
1. What are the important games played in your school?
2. Cricket, Kabaddi, Badminton and Kho-Kho.
3. Who are the captain for these various games?
4. Actually, I don’t know because I do not play any game.
W : What is your favourite book ?
S : My favourite book is ‘The Help ‘.
W : What type of book it is ?
S : It is book of historical fictions.
Question No. 3
Answer : Available Soon……………
Some Questions For Your Practice: